Method of this benchmark
(Garrison @ the Phase One forums came up with this test, I’ve gathered the data and put it into this table for a better insight)
- Download this zipfile with RAW files and unpack them to some folder, 50 photos made with Canon 5D mk3, size about 1.3GB.
(These photos were made by Garrison and he assures so no property rights are violated)
- Start C1 and ensure that GPU acceleration is enabled:
Menu Edit – Preferences – General tab – Hardware acceleration – Processing set to Auto
(if it was set to “Never” before, you need to restart C1 so changes are applied)
- Open RAW files that were downloaded on step 1 and wait until they are fully imported (previews are built by C1).
- Set up the following export parameters:
- Format: JPEG
- Quality: 100%
- ICC Profile: sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- Resolution: 300 px/in
- Scale: Fixed 100%
- Open with: None
- It is very important to set up export with these parameters! Otherwise the bench results won’t be reliable!