PHODOGRAF PRIVACYSTATEMENT 2018-05
Personal data that are processed
I may process your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to me.
Below is an overview of the personal details of visitors that I may process:
- First and last name (on orders)
- Address details (for orders)
- E-mail address (for orders)
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data I process
I do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, I can not check whether a visitor is older than 16. I therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that I have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact me and I will delete this information.
For what purpose do I process personal data
I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to be able to provide services
- To deliver goods or services to you
On the basis of automated processing, I do not make decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a PHODOGRAF employee).
I use the following computer programs or systems: Cloudlinux, DirectAdmin, WordPress, Enfold, Nextgen Gallery.
Storage period personal data
No longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected.
Maximum storage period is 3 years from the last time we contacted for all personal data supplied by you, such as address / contact details.
Sharing personal data with third parties
I only provide to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies and similar techniques
- Functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- Cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly and that, for example, your preferred settings are remembered. These cookies are also used to make the website work well and optimize it. In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content.
- On your first visit to our website I already informed you about these cookies and I asked you for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore.
- In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
I do not manage user accounts, names or passwords. It is therefore not possible to view, correct or delete this data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by me and you have the right to data portability.
This means that you can submit a request to send the personal data I have from you a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
Do you want to use your right of objection and / or right to data portability or do you have other questions / comments about the data processing, send me a specified request.
To make sure that the request for access has been made by you, I ask you to send a copy of your ID to the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. I will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Security of personal data
I take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact me directly.