2: Time to get creative, meet ExifTool
The magic will be performed by ExifTool , which you can download here.
For now I’m not going deeper into the possibilities, let’s stick to the subject.
There’s also a lot more documentation and of course more information can be found on the user forums.
With some help of Phil and Stargeek I’ve written a script that will fill some EXIF/IPTC fields.
- Download ExifTool and place it in C:/EXIF/
- Create a new session
- Open the session’s directory, you’ll see the four sub directories
- Create an empty txt file
- Rename the extension from txt to bat
- Now right-click and select edit
- Paste the code below into the file
- Save and close the file
- Get ready for some magic,
This command is written for Windows, so you’ll have to use (and pay attention to)
double quotes ” (these are often replaced by accolades!)